By now we all know what climate change is, and most of us even agree on what's causing it. It's undeniably one of the most important issues of our time, and here at Media Two, we're individually and collectively committed to being part of the solution rather than part of the problem.
Here's some of what we've been doing to help:
- We've developed online invoicing software that brings us closer to our goal of running a paperless office.
- We recycle as much as possible, including electronic waste.
- Since May 2010, our office has been powered entirely by solar energy direct from the office roof!
- Where possible, when we need to fly, we choose to travel with the Virgin family of airlines because 100% of their profits is put into combating climate change.
- We also support efforts made towards the care and rescue of animals whenever we as a business can do so.
Using our products and services means you won't be paying a company to damage the environment! We love to support any business that is conscious of the need to care for the environment, help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and respect the only planet we have.
In the meantime, here are 50 tips to reduce your own office's waste.
We've added our name to the growing list of signatories on the Businesses for a Clean Economy website at www.b4ce.com.au - please join us there!